To make the life of a vehicle last longer different coatings are used on them to protect them from external wear and tear, scratches, staining, corrosion and different environmental conditions especially rain. Ceramic spray coatings offer extensive features to the surface of vehicles to make them last longer and due to their durability that can be from one to five years, they are considered as top-rated coatings by the vehicle owners.
Ceramic spray coating is a thin, uniform, and durable surface applied to metal substrates. This type of coating is typically a ceramic material, such as aluminum oxide or alumina. Ceramic coatings are typically applied in liquid form, which can be sprayed or brushed on the substrate. Ceramic spray coatings are used in a variety of industries, including the automotive industry. They are also used for corrosion protection and the prevention of micro-welding in the aerospace industry. Ceramic materials are a type of ceramic body, which can be made with metal, ceramic particles, or both. The coatings are applied by spraying metal oxides or powders. The powders can also be coated with metal oxides to create a ceramic coating by using a powder extrusion process. In some cases, the ceramics used in spray coating and other technologies have intermetallic compounds. Ceramic coatings are often applied to metal substrates in order to provide a durable surface that is resistant to corrosion or wear.
It has a formula of 9H surface protection. ZR53 forms a single smooth layer to combat scratches and latent harm that can be caused by mud, snow, ice, sun rays and other harmful elements and substances present in nature. This coating not only guards the scratches but it also gives a slick, shiny and glossy shine to the vehicle.
Why you should Choose ZR53
- It is certified by TUV for 10H pencil hardness.
- No special equipment’s are needed for it as it contains all its parts in a single box.
- It has a durability of up to 3 years.
- It is recommended for professionals.
- It can be used on car body paint, trim surfaces and on black plastic.
Nasiol MetalCoat F2
If you want the fastest way to coat your vehicle with a ceramic scratch-resistant compound then it is conceivable with Nasiol MetalCoat F2 spray.
Nasiol MetalCoat F2 can easily and safely treat the exterior surfaces of your automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles and even trucks with its exclusive Nano-coating formula. It forms a single layer on the scratch-resistant level.
- You just need to spray it and buff it and you are good to go! It has a simple and a worry-free application along with cleaning.
- It is perfect for detailing fanatics.
- It gives your vehicle an instant glossy effect with a good degree of water repellent feature.
- Safe for exterior trims made of plastic.
- It gives a high scale resistance against corrosive and destructive chemicals.
- Once you spray it on your vehicle then the surface of your vehicle is protected for six to twelve months.
- Nasiol MetalCoat F2 can be applied to the body of the car, engine plastic, along with the metal parts, taillights, rims and on headlights.
Nasiol NL272 requires a single application and it forms a smooth layer of the hard Nano scale coating on the exterior surfaces by protecting the vehicle from retention of dust and dirt, staining which is caused by environmental conditions, scratches and bird droppings.
Nasiol NL272 gives the vehicle an ultra-crystal glossy finish and invigorates the original color of the vehicle by ensuring that the vehicle gives an eye-catching look. It delivers an unrivaled super trait of hydrophobic nature and it is long-lasting. Nasiol NL272 gives a mirror-shine effect that helps in restoring the color of the vehicle.
Why should you choose Nasiol NL272
- It gives a high definition gloss.
- It gives full protection with just one single coating.
- It is very durable and can last up to five or more years.
- It gives a long-lasting scratch resistance to the surface of vehicle.
- Nasiol NL272 can be used on painted body parts of the vehicle, as well as on headlights, tail lights, hard plastic parts and on rims.